la soul society Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
HQ#Best.Of Boy Band-s

Répondre au sujet    la soul society Index du Forum » Forum des classes » Barde Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
HQ#Best.Of Boy Band-s
Auteur Message
vayjanyk

Message HQ#Best.Of Boy Band-s Répondre en citant

Best Of Boy Bands > bit.ly/1t4cFoS

Best Of Boy Bands

10cf746e54
5Flying Without Wings - WestlifeIt's a classic ballad sung by 5 of the most talented and handsome guys in the world! I grew up listening to it have never got sick of it This song is and will be my favorite song. The song you know: Mmmbop Three boys with middle parts from Tulsa, Okla. V2 Comments . The Osmonds have lasted over the years because they are superb all around entertainers. Was great This song reminds me of having fun when we're young and it usually brings tears to my eyes once I hear this song and it never gets old at all. They werent childhood friends who realized one day over a baseball game that they could harmonize really well.

Compared to to the Osmonds, all other boy bands fall woefully short. From the bottom of my heart. We want them back together for a FIVE reunion because they deserve their second chance so much more than other bands. I Really Love SMASH Smile "SENYUM SEMANGAT" Keep support smash (seven man as seven heroes) SM*SH is the best boybands in the world. This song is very touchy and all I have though say: Backstreet Boys desever Grammy! Every it makes me cry. The song you know: Im a Believer The Monkees are a controversial choice for this list because not only are they arguably a rock band, but on top of that, they were literally a knock off of the Beatles. Westlife, Fool Again Video available at: en.wikipedia.org / Via WestlifeVEVO YouTube ID: 2340465 12. They are a band who absolutely love their fans and show appreciation to them in every way they could with weekly mailers and videos.

Oscura Lost Lightthe right girlstar wars empire strikes backthe walking dead s02e12atl sound tracksquirters and gushersweather lord 3 in pursuit of the shamannew york times best sellers january tojames blunt youre beautifulblack on blondes jennifer

Jeu 2 Juin - 18:29 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 18:29 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    la soul society Index du Forum » Forum des classes » Barde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation